I'm still really tired, and I don't really know why. I really need to get to drawing, and I've got lots of replying to do. I figured I needed to do this too, it's been sitting in my backlogs collecting dust for a while anyway.
1. What's your name?: Savvy❤ or Savannah if you're of the more formal sort.
2. Are you single or taken?: Actually I just... recently broke up with my, uh.. yeah.
3. Sexuality?: Straight
4. Gender?: Female
5. Would you rather have 3 boobs or no boobs?: Holy shit, three tits? Two is bad enough.
6. What do you draw?: Mother yaoi
7. Have you ever drawn smut or written smut in your whole entire life?: Yup. Got suspended for it too. On two sites.
8. Where are you currently living now?: In Texas. No, I don't have an accent, thank God. One of my bois does, and he has the thickest country-sounding voice I've ever heard. And his voice cracks every other word. I'm not even kidding- we call him Pit.
9. Favourite song?: It's a tie between Below My Feet, Not With Haste, and Whispers in the Dark, all by Mumford and Sons. I also like a lot of Maroon 5 songs.
10. Favourite food?: My favorite genre is Italian(?
11. Favourite color?: Green
12. Favourite drink?: Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee-
13. Where were you born?: I was born in the state I currently live in.
14. Where is the place you last went to?: Home Depot, cuz my house, man
15. What's the last thing you drank?: Tea.
16. What's the last thing you ate?: Jeez, you're a nosey one, huh?
17. Favourite user on here?: I don't play favorites. *cough*
Who's your first watcher?: Diablicka
Wow I didn't even hafta look to remember.
Who's your latest watcher?: My ol' pal SugarSparx
20. What's your favourite deviation?: Don't haaaave one.
21. What's your favourite deviation by another person?: Ehhhhh
22. Your first deviation?: Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
23. A friend's first deviation?: hhhHHHHHHHH
24. Your latest deviation?: Just go look, lazy moefoe
25. A friend's lastest deviation?: Anyone wanna step forward? Anyone at all...
26. Favourite TV show/movie?: The Walking Dead, omf-
27. Hobbies?: Drawing, writing, playing video games, doing nothing..
28. Favourite book?: Haven't read a legit book in a while now that I think about it...
29. First TV show/anime you ever watched?: How'my s'posed to remember that?
30. Lastest TV show/anime you watched?: The Walking Dead. I'm a little obsessed right now. And I don't do anime. Excluding early episodes of Pokémon, and Avatar.
31. Where would you wanna go?: Not Egypt.
32. Dream job?: I kinda wanna do artwork/animation for video games or cartoons.
33. Birthday?: June the fifth
34. What are you best drawing/writing at?: ...Nesscas.
35. Bedtime?: What the fuck is that? I literally don't sleep unless I'm dead tired. Generally I wait until I pass out.
36. Do you use standard time or military time?: Standard.
37. Do you draw?: Yes.
38. Do you write?: Have you been listening?
39. What's the thing you want most in the world?: Oh jeez. Just lemme stare longingly out my window for a bit and I'll get back to you in a couple days.
40. What's something that you hate?: Wet doorknobs, spiders, May flies, the word "panties", fitted sheets...
41. What's something you REALLY REALLY hate?: Assholes. The mean people kind.
42. What're your grades in English?: A+
43. Best grades on what subject?: Ehh, I don't remember off the top of my head, but I'm currently making straight A's. 'Cept in PE.
44. Your most favourite teacher in what grade?: My most favorite teacher just quit. But my other favorite teacher teaches Math and Finance classes, hah. That's just my current school. All the teachers teach subjects to every grade. My most favorite teacher from a past school/grade has to be my 3rd-4th grade teacher, Mrs. Flood. She was incredible, you don't even know.
45. Least favourite teacher in what grade?: Uhhhh, I like all my current teachers, actually. Funny thing is, my best bro's Mom, who I've also been close with for most of my life, is the strictest one. Least favorite from a past school- The substitute for Mrs. Flood, who was there all too often. Jesus, she was so mean. Mrs. Stewart. *noticeable shiver* My best friend calls her a demon.
46. If you know, how old is your [current favorite] teacher?: Late 30's/early 40's? I dunno. She has three kids though.
47. Do you communicate with your teacher?: Yeah, I guess.
48. Do you have a lot of friends?: I'd say I have a few, huh?
49. Do you have a small amount of friends?: You tryin'a say somethin'?
50. Eye color?: Blue/greyish
51. Hair color?: Medium blonde
52. Religion?: Christianity
53. Ethnicity?: Don't usually think about that, bro
54. What holidays do you NOT celebrate?: I sometimes don't celebrate Halloween..
55. What holidays do you celebrate?: A lot of the better known holidays, like Easter and Christmas and that stuff.
56. Skin color?: Fair
57. What languages do you speak?: English being my primary language, I also speak some Spanish, Swedish, German, French, and a touch of Japanese. I'm still learning. And by the by, by 'Japanese', I don't mean "NYAAAA!! SO KAWAII DESUUU!!!"
Those of you out there that are not Japanese, stop trying to act like you are. Talking like that makes you look like a dumbass. No human being even talks like that.
58. What accessories do you wear?: I wear necklaces sometimes, and headbands.
59. Formal clothing or informal clothing?: Informal. You won't catch me in a dress but once or twice a year.
60. Favourite time in history?: Whatever you mean by that, I like the 80's/90's
61. Do you like playing video games?: oh my god
62. Do you have a phone?: Yes. Actually just got a new one and I love it.
63. Look to your right, what do you see?: My stupid alarm clock.
64. Look to your left, what do you see?: My donut pillow. Uh.
65. Look behind you, what do you see?: I can't, I'm lying down. But if I were to, I'd see my headboard.
66. How tall are you?: Five feet, give or take a centimeter or two.
67. Nickname?: Oh god, I've been called so many names, it kills me. My favorite so far is pussy juice. I've also been referred to as things like darling, Commander Socky, dickmunch, and Senpai by multiple people.
68. What's the place you last visited out of your country/state/city?: Louisiana
69. Have you gotten pregnant before?: Holy shit no
70. Favourite animal?: ...I-... I fuckin' love bunny rabbits.
71. You swear or nah?: I curse like a sailor, bro. I'm sorry.
72. Admit it, are you more or less awesome than Prussia?: I thought I told you I don't do anime. But I'm most definitely more awesome than that gay sombitch.
73. Favourite shipping?: *chokes*
74. How many sisters do you have?: But one, friend.
75. How many brothers do you have?: None, but my sister's married, and I refer to him as my brobro.
76. Favourite YouTuber?: Markimoo❤❤ oh my god
77. Do you like rainbows?:
78. Do you like pancakes?: yEAH I LIKE PANCAKES
79. Do you like unicorns?: Ummmmmmmm not really.
80. Do you drink?: I wouldn't say that.
81. If you drink, what do ya drink?: I don't drink, but I've had a shot of wine before, hue
82. Have you ever self-harmed?: Nope. But don'tcha think that's a bit of a sensitive question to ask?
83. Short or long hair?: Long
84. Are you a class clown?: Oh honey trust me. My whole class is.
85. Do you break rules on purpose?: I usually try not to be a bitch in school(?
86. Name one silly name that has a silly ending on it: I dunno, Dick's pretty funny. I feel bad for whoever's named that. I guess we know what their Mom likes.
87. Favourite fruit?: Strawberries maybe?
88. You like bubble tea?: What even is that?
89. Do you like durians?: Never had one. 'Cept in Animal Crossing. Even then I don't seem to have much of an opinion about it.
90. What do you think of when you hear the name "Holly”?: Hollylu!
91. Favourite character in one of your books/TV shows/movies/animes?: okok I love Daryl. Ohhhh I love Daryl❤❤ He's so fuckin' sweet- I regret ever thinking he was anything like his brother, oh my god.
I also like Glenn❤
92. Toilet paper brand?: What the fuck?
93. What colour is one of your cars?: Sort of a pearl-white.
94. What flavor of ice cream do you like?: Homemade Vanilla if it's Blue Bell.
95. Favorite candy?: I like sour candies a lot of the time.
96. If it's really sunny outside, what do you eat?: I love a good lemon chill. I've been craving one lately, but I can't find one. Guess I'll hafta go to Six Flags.
97. Do you like bacon?: Um, yes??
98. Do you like rice?: Nah. I'm more of a Mexican-style rice kinda person.
99. Do you like to do tons of pranks?: Only on my close friends. Not very often though.
100. Tag at least 5 friends- Nahhh, it's pretty long, I won't do that to you guys. That is, unless you want to. In that case, feel free.